Evanston, Illinois

Beware of a business that can flood the review sites.You can't fool the BBB.

TopResume is a owned by Talent, Inc in New York, the same company that owns JC Resumes and CareerPerfect. They take your order and farm it out to freelance writers. You never know what you will get. Some customers have indicated that they went through 2-3 writers.

The bottom line is that if you don't need much work, you will overpay for your resume. If you need a lot of work, you are taking your chances because freelancers get paid the same for a hard resume as they do an easy resume and in order to get the work done, little time is spent on the hard piece. Common complaints include cut and paste jobs, wrong information and sometimes even the wrong resume sent on completion.

In today's world it is easy to create a fancy website and make lots of promises, especially if you do not provide telephone support.If you buy a resume from a service that does not deliver on promises, contact your credit card company, file a report where you you save others the trouble you have experienced.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with TopResume?

Comments

Mandeville, Louisiana, United States #1301810

I had a difficult resume and yes, it has been a horrific experience trying to get an acceptable document completed.I pretty much have written and revised the document my self.

Theses people are not professionals. I do not recommend them.

Avoid at all costs.They cut and paste.