Beware of a business that can flood the review sites.You can't fool the BBB.
TopResume is a owned by Talent, Inc in New York, the same company that owns JC Resumes and CareerPerfect. They take your order and farm it out to freelance writers. You never know what you will get. Some customers have indicated that they went through 2-3 writers.
The bottom line is that if you don't need much work, you will overpay for your resume. If you need a lot of work, you are taking your chances because freelancers get paid the same for a hard resume as they do an easy resume and in order to get the work done, little time is spent on the hard piece. Common complaints include cut and paste jobs, wrong information and sometimes even the wrong resume sent on completion.
In today's world it is easy to create a fancy website and make lots of promises, especially if you do not provide telephone support.If you buy a resume from a service that does not deliver on promises, contact your credit card company, file a report where you you save others the trouble you have experienced.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Resume Writing Service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "TOTHERespected sir MY 65000.00 SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND MONEY NOT REFUND Career Steps Resources Limited/ csrl indiA Netaji Subhash Place, 602A, 602B, 6th Floor, DMALL, 6, Prembadi Underpass, Guru Govind Singh..."
- "I started working with the company in February 2016 and in 5 months I grew my business from $3,000 /month to $35,000 /month and we haven't even turned on the..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "After buying this item from Al closet for my mother I received an email that the seller will not sell me the watch. After many conversation via email..."
- "I just purchased a Groupon for Dal Toro Ristorante Las Vegas; $60 Value for Two or More People at Dinner. Originally I was searching for lunch deals in Vegas, which is..."
- "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."